1. How much are your room rates?
2. How much is your entrance? How much are your Day Tour rates?
3. Do you accept walk in for day tour?
4. How to book your day tour package?
5. Where is Bluewater Sumilon located?
6. How to get to the resort?
7. What is your contact number?
8. I would like to apply for a position in the resort. Are you currently hiring?
9. Do you accept or hold banquet events and function (e.g. wedding, team building, etc)?
10. How to become a Bluewater Bliss member?
11. Do you have rooms available at the moment? How to check for room availability?
12. Do you have promos?
13. May I know your boat schedule from mainland to Sumilon and vice-versa?
14. How much are your transfer rates?
15. What are the available activities at the resort?
16. How to become a Dolpo Kids Club member?
17. Do you have photos of the rooms in the resort?
18. Do you have online copies of the dining outlet menus?
Our Day Tour rates is P1,500 on all days of the week including public holidays.
This is inclusive of:
· Free roundtrip boat transfers (Puerto Sumilon to Sumilon Island and vice versa)
· Welcome drinks and free use of parking area at the mainland
· Set lunch at Pulo Restaurant with complimentary with non-alcoholic drink.
· Complimentary use of mask and snorkel
· Complimentary use of beach towel
· Complimentary use of the lagoon swimming pool, beach, and shower rooms
· Complimentary use of payag, kiddie park and sun beds. First come, first serve basis only
· Complimentary Island Adventure activities (Trekking, Fishing at the lagoon Fish feeding, Kayaking and Pedal Boating)
Resort children policy applies: Ages 6-11 years old are half rate and ages 5 and below are free.
For more details, please visit our Adventures page
A: We shall require 50% deposit to guarantee a booking. For reservation, Kindly fill-out details below and send to email@example.com.
1. Must be reserve at least 24 hours.
2. We require full payment
3. Details needed:
Take a taxi cab going to South Bus Terminal and ride a Ceres Bus going to Bato Oslob. You may just inform the driver to drop you off in Bancogon Oslob at Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort’s port. Time Travel is 3-4 hours land travel and 7-10 minutes boat ride going to Sumilon Island.
Take a taxi cab going to Sibulan port and ride a fast craft or a pump boat going to Li-loan port for 30 minutes. From Li-loan port you may take a public vehicle going to our port in Bancogon Oslob. Time travel is approximately 1hour land and boat travel.
From Bohol to Dumaguete via fast craft – approximately 2 hours
From Dumaguete to Santander Cebu via Ferry Boat – approximately 40 minutes
From Dumaguete to Bluewater Sumilon Via private pumpboat – approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
From Cebu City to Bluewater Sumilon via Van/Car/Taxi – approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes
From Cebu City South Bus Terminal to Bluewater Sumilon via bus – approximately 4 hours
For specific details on how to get here, please visit our About Us page
For Bliss membership information, please refer to the contact details below:
Bluewater Maribago and Panglao
Ms. Brylin S. Galve
Landline: 032 517 1600 loc. 7202
Mobile: 0917 655 2356 or 0919 320 94305
Bluewater Sumilon / Customer Service Concerns
Ms. Jessa Monton
Landline: 032 517 1600 loc. 7203
Mobile: 0919 320 9368 or 0917 830 5549
Admin Related Concerns
Ms. Josephine Arligue
032 517 1600 loc. 7200
Here are our boat schedule:
Mainland Bancogon to Sumilon Island
Sumilon Island to Mainland Bancogon
Travel Time to Island
Summer: 15 min (estimated) / Rainy: 30 min (estimated)
Please be at the Mainland Bangcogon one hour before your preferred boat schedule.
Additional PHP 1,500 for boat transfer requests in between the regular trip schedules (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
Additional PHP 2,500 for boat transfer requests beyond the regular trip schedules (6:00 AM to 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM TO 4:30 PM).
Airport and Seaport Connection:
From the airport or seaport, guests can arrive at the resort via taxi, car, van transfer or via private pumpboat.
You can arrange for transfers by providing your flight or ferry details and estimated time of arrival when booking online. An airport or seaport representative will meet you upon arrival at the arrival hall. If you cannot locate the representative, please contact the resort at +6332 318 9098 or +63998 964 1879.
Transfer Rates from Mactan International Airport and Cebu City:
Via Car: Php 4,500.00 net/per car/way (Good for a maximum of 1-3 persons with luggage)
Via Van: Php 6,000.00 net/per van/way (Good for a maximum of 4-6 persons with luggage)
Transfer Rates from Dumaguete City:
Via Public Transfer:
Adult (12 years old and above): Php 1,200.00 per person/way (minimum of 2 persons)
Kids (6-11 years old): Php 600.00 net per person/way
Kids (1-5 years old): Php 200.00 net per person/way
Via Private Pumpboat:
Php 9,000.00 per boat/way (straight to Sumilon Island)
*Transfer includes 1 van only. Excess van is P 500.00 per van/way.